the best of times...

We all have one. Mine is blue and as big as a Bible. The vinyl cover is worn on the edges and the three ring binder does not close the way it should.

It's my photo album.

Turning the cellophane covered pages, I see the white outlines of missing pictures taken for this occasion or that occasion, never returned. Some of the pages stick together because the clear wrapper is gone. I love it though. The faded pictures remind me of times better than they were. Time applying a Gaussian blur, proclaiming them, "the best."

That album is full. This is our new, shiny album. We don't need to worry about rough handling or getting fingerprints on the pictures. No outlines of lost images. These images will not fade. Time, however, will still apply a filter leaving only...

Thank you for stopping by. We hope you enjoy.

Monday, September 14, 2009

August

This day came too quickly. Kaela is in Kindergarten...I can't believe it! She was so excited to go to school. She woke up, picked out her outfit and changed, and soon we were out the door and walked to school. When we arrived, Kaela went straight into her classroom and was curiously looking around. She found her cubby and name tag and told us we could leave. Mike and I were not ready to leave yet. We wanted to stay to make sure she was ok. She then was assuring us she was ok and then gave us the biggest hug and a kiss on the cheek and told us she loved us. We finally left and walked back home realizing how much she has grown...she will always be our precious little girl.
Look what I got for my birthday! A classic canon 5d!!! Thank you to my AMAZING in-laws! It didn't hit me until I received it in the mail and held this beautiful camera in my hands. I absolutely love it and couldn't wait to go shooting. Mike was happy to have his 20d back and no more fighting over the camera. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family.
For my birthday, some of my family and friends came over to eat some yummy food and play board games. I am head over heels in love with Cuca's BRC with green and red salsa. YUM! I heard about their 3 foot long burrito and had to have it for my birthday. Mike also made strawberry cupcakes with strawberry frosting and I devoured these cute cupcakes. I also wanted halo-halo and we went to seafood city and was amazed with their selection of ingredients. We got pinipig, magnolia ube ice-cream, red beans, boba, etc. It was fun making your own halo-halo and eating it. Thanks again to everyone who came and made my birthday extra special.










It is also Auntie Nena's birthday in August. Happy Birthday!!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP